We're proud to offer a progressive curriculum where students learn about working in the "real world." Our programs are taught by industry specific, licensed and exceptional educators with the program including hands-on experience for the students.
It is important that each student follow the Health & Safety Guideline closely. Failure to follow will lead to disciplinary action or/and ask to leave the facility:
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment and Best Practices: Students and employees will be required to wear masks at all times. We will try our best to provide these personal items; However, Students are expected to provide themselves with their own masks (and gloves) to prevent any type contamination and shortage in school's supply. Any student comes into the facility without mask will be asked to leave. Hand washing with soap and warm water, for a minimum of 20 seconds will be required between every service, and before exiting the building and after entering the building, AND AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.
- Disinfection: All workstations, tools, and surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to use and after use.
- Clock In/Out Safely: USE hand sanitizer or Wash your hands BEFORE AND AFTER touching the clock/pen.
- All personals must take and pass the temperature test to enter and remain inside the building.
- Maintain Social Distancing: We understand that it is sometimes not possible to be six feet apart at times; However, avoid crowding in groups is a must. Your Instructor will modify practical teaching methods to satisfy this condition. When Social Distancing is not possible, wearing mask is required.
- NO PERSON TO PERSON CONTACT.
- Self-Screening Questions: Have you had a cough? Have you had a fever? Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days? Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined? Do you feel unwell?
*** If you feel unwell, sick, or unsafe in any way, please stay home and contact school official (best through email) and your LOA will be approved and extended accordingly without any extra fees. Your Contact Graduation Date and Maximum Time Frame Date will be adjusted accordingly.
*** If you are decided to come to school out of your willingness, you are expected to follow school safety procedures closely.
We look forward to see you and help you continue your journey to success!
Educational Objectives: The student will learn safety and sanitary procedures. The student will learn the proper use of professional manicuring implements, supplies procedures in shaping and polishing nails. The student will learn basic types of artificial nails and sculptured and nail extensions and their uses.